We’re here to help you set up your data protection management system (DPMS) and support your data protection officer (DPO).
Setting up a DPMS for the first time can be difficult. Our finely tuned processes can assist you from the start.
Privacy and respect for the individual have always been core values of our team. Our focus on open source and transparent IT underlines this.
We also provide help with technical measures.
As IT professionals we deliver what many consultants who specialize solely in data protection cannot: extensive IT knowledge.
Data breach? We’re here to help!
We are at your disposal and provide fast effective support in dealing with data breaches and requests from supervisory authorities.
- Analysis of all Processing Activities (creation of RoPA documentation)
- Analysis of existing Technical and Organisational Measures (TOM)
- Definition of responsibilities and areas within your organisation
- Review of existing Order Processing Agreements
- Records of Processing Activities (RoPA)
- Review of pre-existing records
- Documentation of further Processing Activities
- Development of a storage and deletion concept
- Development of a security concept
- Creation of a company-specific Order Processing Agreement
- Validation and implemention of the TOMs
- Documentation including the technology found during Stage 1
- Ensuring accountability (Article 5 (2) GDPR)
- Ensuring the rights of the data subject (Articles 12 to 23 GDPR); Definition and implementation of the required processes
- Controlling, documentation and auditing
- Initial training session for employees
- Initial run through of the PLAN, DO, CHECK, ACT (PDCA)-Cycle