- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +49 721 7540 7430 (Mon–Fri, 9:30 am–5 pm).
- Our administration is closed on all public holidays in Baden-Württemberg and from December 24th (Christmas Eve) up to and including December 31st (New Year’s Eve).
- Email / ticketing system: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +49 800 800 1337 (free of charge from the German landline, mobile differently).
Depending on the time of the day and your Service Level Agreement (SLA), please have your service PIN ready and/or make sure you have the correct outgoing phone number.
- For informal unsolicited applications, you can simply send an email to email@example.com, attachments ideally as PDF files.
- Your contact person is Andreas Haerter. Our team is on first-name terms and this is also okay in applications. If you feel more comfortable using a more formal tone during the application, we will of course respect this.
- Please have a look at “Jobs” for more information.
For general inquiries you can also use our contact form.
We have six free customer parking spaces in the inner courtyard, these are signposted with
P FOUNDATA. The entrance is on the left side of the building on Steinhäuserstraße (to the right of the ADAC building by the bike stand, view in Google Streetview).
Alternatively, public parking spaces are available directly at the building:
- Free ones on the right side of the building (Ernst-Frey-Straße, view in Google Streetview).
- Paid ones in front of the building (Steinhäuserstraße, view in Google Streetview).
Our reception is on the fifth floor. The elevators are accessible via the main entrance and are visible immediately upon entering (can’t miss).
The main entrance is open during business hours, so you don’t have to ring the bell to get to our front door on the fifth floor.
See „Impressum“ (sometimes called „Imprint“).